Coutdown until Japan!

Tokyo yattekuru!!


And here is! My tickets are ordered, to Air France, free of charge modifiable tickets, economy class. Departure Lyon-Tokyo, allocates on August 27th in 10:50 (French hour), arrived on August 28th in 8:10 (Japanese hour) ^^
For return it's normally Osaka-Lyon (even modifiable if need), I dated most farther possible in the planning (at the end of February) but I should modify that later...
With the cancellation or missed plane insurance I've paid 967 euro, I'm lucky! Except for my savings reduced to nothing! XD

I shall take my reservation in New Koyo hotel (we can reserve no more than 3 months in advance), for 3 nights, given that I decided to take the night bus to make Tokyo-Osaka at night of August 31st, for economic reasons! It is really cheaper than the shinkansen, and that saves me a hotel room night moreover, even if that will be certainly more tiring...
I found a company of buses which looks like very nice, it is Willer Express (they have a website) and I think of reserving a month before leaving or on the hotel with help of people of New Koyo to be sure to not make a mistake ^^

Otherwise I made my injections today ='( and I think that deadlines for reminders are ok, but always impossible to contact the north hospital for the encephalitis... I've to go there personally to inform me...

I chose the courses which interest me to register them on my contract of study, we shall see those who will be granted to me (indeed at Kansai Gaidai we take a number on arrival, as a lottery, and the number one was chosen its courses in the first one ect.... In other words, if you are last everything is full you have not lot of choice.... I hope I'll have more chance than for the euromillion! Lol.

Good evening.
05/03/2010
20:40

No comments:

Post a Comment