Coutdown until Japan!

Documents... More and more documents...



Today, I've received a Kansai Gaidai email (on the pic my future university ^^). In reality, the e-mail was already in my box since few days, but in spam box lol
So, I was able to print my real file to send directly to Japan!
I AM 13508!! =)
The things which miss me before being able to complete and sending back the file are my passport (in progress), my 3 letters of recommendation (special Thanks to Mr Hagbe, Mrs Palanca and Mrs Rabagny) that I have to translate properly in English! BLAGUE!
Without speaking about the inevitable medical examination to make fill some papers furthermore to my doctor (and to take advantage of it to constitute my precious pharmacy).
It's everything for today and it's already not bad!

17 february 2010 19:43

Ps: The words "vilaine" can be traduced by ugly, and "blague" by joke, but I prefer let them in French, because they've no sense, it's only my expressions...

No comments:

Post a Comment