Coutdown until Japan!

The Tokyo madness!

Hi everybody!
As I've promise, I let you follow the progress of my organisation.
I've my official scolar year dates: beginning on 1rst september 2010; and ending on 28th may 2011. And before buying my plane tickets, I have decided to offer me 4 days in Tokyo before go to my new university in Kansai ^^
In facts, the travel Lyon Tokyo is less expensive than Lyon Osaka, so I take advantage of it to pay some nights in a "value for money" hotel in Tokyo.
My departure is planned for 27th august at 10:50 AM, and arrival at Narita Tokyo airport 28th august at 8:10 AM (japanese hour).
I will stay 3 nights at the New Koyo hotel of Tokyo (I think it's THE most cheaper lol), and I will have 4 days to visit Tokyo before taking the shinkansen (high speed Japanese train) on September 1rst between Tokyo and Osaka and then join Hirakata and Kansai Gaidai.
I shall have liked to take one week but I have some financial vaguenesses (which depend on my capacity to find a job this summer or not) and I prefer to stay reasonable and 4 days it is already good ^^

Otherwise I try to select the courses which I shall like following among the numerous proposed which all look interesting! To fill my contract of studies for the equivalences with the director of my department (Mrs Palanca).

Mina oyasumi! (Good night everybody ^^)
03/03/2010 21:50

No comments:

Post a Comment