Coutdown until Japan!

See the doc'!

Firstly, I have receive my suitcases, and I am reassured. The large is huge, and the small is ok too... But all depending on the weight, I try to be positive!

Less funny thing today was my meeting with my doctor for the vaccination check up...

I have find this picture which represent perfectly my feeling about that.
90 euros just for 3 vaccines, plus the price of the differents meds that I put in my first aid pharmacy... a total of 150 euros in one day...

As you can see there I really have of everything, I envisage no possible fault! XD
And I still have the small dilemma of the Japanese encephalitis, which as its name indicates it is a typically Asian disease and the vaccine is made at the hospital, in a special pole " infectious and tropical diseases ". Thus rest still to inform me for that.

Rest more now a second meeting with the doctor to make me both who sleep in the refrigerator and make him fill my medical file of Kansai Gaidai (my doctor very enjoy the fact that it is in English ^^).
And then destination the hospital for the famous encephalitis =)

That's all for today.
26/02/2010 18:36

No comments:

Post a Comment