Coutdown until Japan!

A super day!!

Ouaou! I can't believe it! Already 116 visits! I have just crossed the bar of 100 visits! ^^ It is rather symbolic!

Today an article with no connection with Japan... I HAVE MY DRIVING LICENCE!!! YES! YES! YES! So after two attempts unsuccessfully it is really a big reassurance, I am going to be able to leave zen! That's why I wanted to share my happiness with you! ^^

And at the same time I want to thank all those who visit my blog, who show interest on what I do because that makes me really happy and proud! And I hope that this blog will shows itself as high as your expectations, especially when I shall be there, because for the moment it's not very exciting lol!

Good week to all and meet you on the road! ^^
31/03/2010 17:32

Ps: The pic is a little joke. Because in France when you just having your driving licence, you have to put this "A" on your car to say: "Be carefull, I'm a young driver" during 3 years.
The "A" normally means "apprenti" (apprentice conducer) but some people says that it's meaning "abruti" (idiot, moron) ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment