Coutdown until Japan!

My three travel books ^^

Hi! ^^
Yatta! I've made some shopping! I've bought some books which I'll bring with me if I can (if my luggage permit it!). And as I am happy of all of them I will make some ads! lol
Firstly, I've began with two little conversation guides, basic japanese, usefull sentences organized by theme, well no comparaison with a real course but very usefull!
The first is Le Japonais de poche (the pocket japanese) published by Assimil; so this one is really a bases learning method, with usefull exemples for daily life, but it's more a method than a tourist helping book. There is also a little explanation of japanese good manners, and I find it nice to have some indications on habbits of japaneses. At the end we find a mini dictionnary Japanese-French and French-Japanese always usefull for vocabulary issues (I have lot! xD). To conclude, I classify this book in those to read at house.
The second is Japonais, guide de conversation et dictionnaire (Japanese, conversation guide and dictionnary) published by Berlitz. And it is my favorite, the one which will never leave my handbag ^^ I like it because it's very well organized, and I can find the sentence I need in 30 seconds! I think it's important, knowing I'll be enough ridiculous in searching in my book to talk... With sections like transport, communications and internet, restaurant, conversation, tourism or health, it's really complete. It's the most of tourist's book, but it's also more! It's a "survive book" and a gold mine!
Furthermore, all is written in kanas/kanjis and in French, and in a compact sized book. So it is my super favorite! lol

Then, I've invested on a tourist guide, because even if I'm proud to know some things about Japan, I am sure to miss numerous great things without it. So it's guide bleu du Japon (blue guide of Japan) published by Hachette tourism. The big plus is for the classification by zones and the maps! There is also illustrations (but not to big) and a description of each site with a stars system classification. The least, it weighs one ton, especially since there is a big part at first on the society, the history of Japan, the religions, the literature... Finally it's really interesting but I am going to suffer if I have to lug this big book with me =)

That's all ^^ And as for the administrative side, I've given to Mrs Laniel my Kansai Gaidai paper file to Japan, but I'll add to it tomorrow my grade sheet of the third half-year freshly received, and my contract of studies signed by Mr Laxton.

Mina oyasumi!
23/03/2010 22h58
2010年03月24日 06:58

2 comments:

  1. We’ve all had them—those unbelievably bad years in which one thing after another happens, and we begin to think that something greater than ourselves is trying to tell us something,”
    Travel Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the most of tourist's book, but it's also more! It's a "survive book" and a gold mine!http://www.stockholmfreetour.com

    ReplyDelete