Coutdown until Japan!

New gadget! Playlist! ^^

Hi everybody!
These last days I listened a lot of Japanese music (hey yes I am on holidays =p) thus I thought that it would be a good idea to share all this with you.
So I set up on the right of the page, in the gadgets bar, a small playlist in random reading (you click on play and that reads you a song at random, but you can also click in the list down to listen the others).
There is of everything, most of rock, but also a little rap, love songs, musics of animes (the fans will recognize Blood +, Fairy Tail and One Piece)...
Thus that's to made you a small idea of the Japanese music, I find that nice. I look forward to listening to the radio when I'll be in Japan to know what they really listen to.
I hope that it will please you!
Have a nice day!

03/07/2010 13:38
2010年07月03日 20:38

No comments:

Post a Comment