Coutdown until Japan!

Sunday... MANGA day!!!!



Hi everybody! It's sunday in Japan ^^ I love the weekends!

I've just received my permanent keys, we have now our cupboard in the kitchen with all the utensils at arrangement to cook!
And also the famous key of the door 24/24! We can go out and return at any hour of day and night! Thus the next weekend I'll be able to party!!! =D

Then I puts you the link towards a new on-line album, containing all the photos that I set during the day that I spend in Kyoto!! It is really fantastic, and the golden house (Kinkakuji in Japanese) it's wonderful!!!
I have seen only a part of the city but I am so happy! It is a mix between tradition and modernism! Really incredible!

I begin the courses tomorrow! My timetable is of God's fire (French expression... lol)!! ^^
I have only 16:30 hours of courses a week and except for thursday I never begin before 11 AM!!! =P

Today it's Sunday, the only relaxed day when we stay at home... I think that this habit will change fast! ^^
I discovered a new anime which I recommend to all the animevores as myself: Durarara!!! It is funny and the characters are interesting.
But my internet connection here is too SLOW!!! I'll turn crazy! I can download nothing without having to wait for a long time!!!!

See you, I return back to my mangas! ^^

Online pictures!

2010年09月05日 02:50 PM

05/09/2010 07:50

No comments:

Post a Comment