Coutdown until Japan!

Insomnia!

It's 2:05 am here and I really can't sleep, so I decide to write this article.
I'll go to the airport on thursday morning, and I'll be in Japan on friday morning! It's incredible!
Tomorrow will be my last day in France until a year!
My family and friends have said goodbye to me... so strange... Even if I can keep in touch by phone and internet.

The one I'll miss the most is my dog! Leave him was horrible and I'm so sad about that...
Because I see him as my own child and brother, best friend and life partner... And he can't understand, I can't explain to him that I'll come back and never forget him...

In an other side I'm very excited to meet new people (like Dina, an Egyptian student who join me at airport, or Naho and Yukino, my speaking partners...) and to discover Kansai gaidai!

My grandpa will drive me to the airport, with my best friend Milene. I'm nervous! And my suitcases are huge!

See ya!
25/08/2010 2:10
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

No comments:

Post a Comment