Coutdown until Japan!

Financial side


And yes it was necessary to come to the things which irritate!
Even if for the moment they don't still irritate ^^
Today I received my first yens that I ordered on-line (foreign exchange offices with the best rates being in Paris) and I went to my bank to get back my new credit card.
Indeed in most of the banks cash withdrawals or credit card payments made outside the Eurozone are appointed, that is in my case that for every withdrawal my bank takes 3 euro of fixed commission + 2,60 % of the amount of the withdrawal (that's mean that 100-euro withdrawal would thus cost me 5,60 euro, 200 euro 8,20 euro).
To avoid that, I chose to take an international option. I shall pay 14 euro a month but no commission will be taken either on my withdrawal, or on my credit card payments, and I've exchanged my credit card against one visa premier which is going to allow me to withdraw more easily seen than the distributors which accept Visa cards are not in all places and especially not opened 24 hours a day.
It is a good thing made, the only variable which will remain in me to consider will be the exchange rate between euro and yen.

And otherwise the term gets closer more and more... It is exciting and a little bit scary at the same time.
This weekend I make a small party with my friends, given that I would have not the opportunity to see again most of them by my departure, depending on the holidays and the work of each.
I also get ready to take Jango in his new house for year to come. I believe that is going to be the most difficult of all the things which I have to make before leaving...

30/07/2010 19:51

2010年07月30日 02:51 AM

2 comments:

  1. It's really got you started figuring out the money issues! It's so complicated working out Egyptian pounds and Japanese Yens over here, exchange rates are pure evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much... your blog is giving very useful knowledge for all.i didn’t have the knowledge in this now i get an idea about this.. thks a lot:-)
    If you Want more details kindly Visit Cash on Credit card

    ReplyDelete