Coutdown until Japan!

The consulate of Japan in Lyon

Today I went to the consular office of Japan in Lyon to make (finally) my request of visa.
The nuilding is really beautiful, I would take you photos when I shall return for my visa.
Given that I had prepared everything, it should be ready for the end of the week.

I also noticed that one morning of walking in Lyon, in sandals under the sun that tires, and especially for feet!
Thus to be the most successful possible in my 4 days of intense visits of Tokyo, I went to get (thank you mom!) great comfortable walking shoes!
That would be certainly usefull too if I did a little walking or running before leaving to accustom me (the sport and I...).

To finish I contact by internet Tatsuya, a boy who lives in Tokyo. He is really very nice, he speaks a little bit French and offers to me his help when I would come to Tokyo! So kind! If I have a guide, I would lose so less time really, especially by not losing me in the subway and streets!
That would be really great! Thus we shall see if that's possible!

Mina oyasumi!

20/07/2010 20:21
2010年07月20日 3:21 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment