Coutdown until Japan!

A day less! =)


Hello everybody!
Today I've received the confirmation final e-mail of Kansai Gaidai.
The check in days in seminar houses are the 28, 30 and 31 august 2010.
So I have all advance of one day!
Fortunately I have modifiable plane tikects! And Air France are really nice! I love them!
Well I go to the same horairs but the thursday 26 august instead of 27 ^^
So I stay between the 27 at 8:10 AM (when I arrive at Narita) and the 30 august evening at Tokyo city, and then I'll take the night bus to arrive at Osaka, Hirakata the 31th august. That's good that I'll have all the day to settle me and visiting the city before the beginning the orientation tour the next day =)
Finally here is! A day less to wait! Just 4 months and 2 weeks to wait! ^^
And during the holidays I visit Héloïse and Fred, who are going to keep me Jango (my adorable dog) during my stay. I believe more and more that I need to be in Japan to surmount the fact of not seeing him more... One year is really going to be too long without him. But I try to don't think of it for the moment.

Good evening at all!
12/04/2010 19:19
2010年04月13日 02:19

No comments:

Post a Comment