Coutdown until Japan!

Small change in my plans.

Good evening everybody.
This evening is placed under the sign of the doubt and the uncertainty...
Do not worry nothing grave, just a question of hotel!
Having read numerous opinions on internet concerning New Koyo.... It shall seem that its price justifies itself by its poor quality and its hygiene more than doubtful...
I thus decided to follow all these opinions and to take a reservation in Juyoh Hôtel. It is situated in the same district but is apparently much better for a low price difference (approximately 500 yens more on night).
I don't look for the luxury of hotels for big budget but if there is one thing which I think is very important, it is the cleanliness. Especially with the Japanese climate in full August.
Thus here is I have just confirmed my reservation and sending one e-mail to cancel that taken in New Koyo.
It will be Juyoh Hôtel for my 3 nights in the capital.
The big differences which made me change opinion are that the rooms of Juyoh are air-conditioned, equipped with an individual refrigerator, the internet access by free WiFi in rooms, sheets changed every other day, and cleanliness of toilets (toilet and showers). I think that it will be more pleasant like that for a first experiment! Lol

And otherwise on the facebook group Kansai Gaidai fall 2010, persons apparently received an announcement of sending of the certificate of eligibility (the paper which allows to obtain the student's visa) by Kansai Gaidai. I received nothing, I hope that it's going to arrive in the days which come.

Good night!
06/07/2010 00:42
2010年07月06日 00:42 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment