Coutdown until Japan!

Seminar house 1 rebels! =P

Hello everybody!

10 days until the great departure! And already 800 visits! ありがとうごさいます (Thank you very much ^^)

Today I wanted to make a small special article for a collective frenzy which takes a scale which pleases me a lot! ^^
As you already know, I am accommodated in the residence number 1 (" seminar house " 1). And as I joined the facebook group " Kansai Gaidai fall on 2010 " I was lucky to see how are assigned in the various residences some of 90 members of this group...
So in seminar house 1 we are at present... 4! Lol

I thus declared we were sorts of "rebels". The word was taken back, and so the frenzy took root! ^^
Today, Pepper, a Finnish student who is a member of our rebels' tribe created the logo of our group containing the slogan among which Erika, an American student had the idea!
A legend was born! I let you admire the work!


Let us specify that " In the gate we trust ", our slogan is a resumption of the famous " In God we trust " who is registered on USD. Obviously we haven't just created a new shady religion, it's simply in touch with the gate of the seminar house 1 (you can see it on a previous article) which urged to Erika and I to choose it in a completely arbitrary way! ^^

I'm really happy to know that I'll live with so kind people who have a sense of humor so crazy as mine!
Thanks Erika, Thanks Piiu, and welcome to Jacob, our last new rebel!! ^^

16/08/2010 18:35

2010年08月16日 01:35 AM
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

2 comments:

  1. I wish I was staying more than a week in Seminar House 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha omg thats so cool! I think SH 4 should make a slogan! XD I wonder if we could have some kind of SH competition between each SH. it sure would be fun! =D

    ReplyDelete