Coutdown until Japan!

Changing my plans!

Hello!
Today a message to announce you my change of plans (again, yes I know! Lol).
Indeed, I decided to postpone the visit of Tokyo, when I would feel easier with the language, the transport and when I would know how I am going to take out financial level!
Today I got my pay of my work of this summer, it is already good.

Thus instead of making Lyon-Tokyo, I am going to make Lyon-Osaka, always departure on 26th in the morning and arrived on 27th at 8:25 AM (Japanese hour).
Seminar house and pick-up service (a service of the university which leaves the airport and brings directly to the university) starting only on 28th, so I am going to have a day and a night to be spent at the airport or in an hotel if I find not too expensive near...
That's certainly going to seem to you strange but I am delighted! I am great satisfied, I am going to have fun as a small girl to investigate the slightest hidden recesses of a bigger airport than I have never seen!
The international airport of Kansai in Osaka is in more an airport-island (see image) and I find all this really too much exciting!


No regret thus even if I am going to have to wait a little before discovering the capital!
I promises you thousands of photos of all the shops and the interessting things! ^^

Good day for all!

17/08/2010 15:27

2010年08月17日 10:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment