Coutdown until Japan!

A week done!


Hello!
Time spend too quickly here! Already one week and I feel that I arrived yesterday and at the same time that I have always lived here!

This is too crazy! I am amazed by all the things I see, even the most normal to the Japanese! I discover every day new things, new Japanese words, new foods ...

And especially new people! People are nice to me! The foreigns students and the Japanese! I make always new friends and have hard difficulties with all these new names that I had never heard before!

I met Yukino, my Japanese speaking partner! She is so nice to me! I think she will become my best friend here! She took me to the department store (I'll let you see the pictures at the end of the article) and the next day she introduced me to her friends in the student lounge! And believe me friends, she has really a lot! ^^
Her best friend is Azusa and she is really nice too, they both take French lessons so I try to help them improve, as they do for me in Japanese! It's very fun because we made a lot of mistakes! ^^

Here boys and girls are less separated, they are all friends and hang out together! It's great fun! And I'm learning full of useful things with them!

I bought a bike (I believe it's essential here) and is much nicer that way because the university is quite far from the seminar house, so it's much convenient than walking, and less tiring.
My legs make me less suffer, I think I'm going muscular! lol

Here it's still too hot and I really enjoy the air conditioner! And it's so wet! I bought a small towel (like a handkerchief but sponge) to wipe my, because I saw the Japanese do! And it's really useful!

But I think the vital accessory for any self-respecting Japanese is the mobile! In 7-77 years, everyone has a cellphone, all more technologic than the others!
Mine didn't cost much because it's the simple one, prepaid. I have unlimited emails and it's great because all the friends I make are connected by those mobile mails!

Tomorrow I will visit Kyoto, the trip is organized by students from Kansai Gaidai. Azusa and Yukino will make the trip too, so I think we will be well laugh! =D


Link to the online pictures (clik to see)

Good night everyone! Mina oyasumi! ^^
2010年09月02日 10:05 PM

02/09/2010   15:05

No comments:

Post a Comment