Coutdown until Japan!

わたしのともだちです =D


Hello everybody!
I'm really sorry it's been too long since I wrote anything in my blog, but I was not really motivated! xD
Here I'm never at home, I just got back to sleep! lol
I made many friends, both Japanese and foreign students like me, so I'm pretty overwhelmed! oO

The university gets a little harder now, and I have so a lot of homework! Abused!

Otherwise what's new? Well I met the family of my friend Misako (and I don't know how I managed to forget to take pictures! Sorry!). And we went to Temmabashi in Osaka, to make ぷりこら! It's like a photo, but it smooths the skin, it enlarged the eyes and you can add lots of fun stuff (you'll see in the online album ^^). It's very popular in Japan, all the girls and even boys make a lot with their friends!

Yesterday I was at a restaurant with a group of students (Japanese and foreigners) and after that we went into a "game center" and I made my first karaoke! xD It was really cool! We had a good laugh!
And especially for my best friend Milène I sang Volare! Gispsy Kings! xD
I think I can say I was quite bad, I have the video but I don't know why it is rotten, there is sound but no image, I will send it to her soon! ^^

This morning I joined a group of friends to cook Japanese food and after that we ate together. Then I joined Yohei, a Japanese friend that I made yesterday and we went together in Kyoto as tourists! lol
He guided me around the Kiyomizu temple and we saw a lot of wonderful things! I haven't done too much shopping because financially it gets really hard! =S
Then we ate in a "French" restaurant lol, that was good and really cheap! And in the restaurant we saw Geisha (the real one lol) with customers.
I love Kyoto! The city of Geisha! A paradise for me! ^^

Tomorrow we will visit Den Den Town, the city of Electronics in Osaka (the equivalent of Shinjuku in Tokyo for Kansai)! It's gonna be awesome! ^^
Monday is a holiday, and Thursday too! ^^

Thursday I'm going to play football in a circle (a club of students). That promises to be unforgettable! lol
And after I have a Osaka trip on saturday so I will certainly post photos!

Here I have no time to be bored! Now I am going to the mass of homework that I have neglected for next week! =S

Online pictures! (clic for see)

2010年 9月 18日 09:53PM
18/09/2010 14:53

No comments:

Post a Comment