Coutdown until Japan!

THE big challenge! Suitcases!



Yesterday, after visiting all sites of price comparators of plane tickets, agencies of journey, airline companies.... I think I should take my tickets to Air France which propose "reasonable" prices (1100 euro for round trip approximately) but which also have especially the big advantage to propose tickets " modify free of charge ".
I am sure that as me you say yourselves kesako? Or it's too beautiful to be true... And indeed you are right is it! lol " modify free of charge " that means that I don't have to pay more to change a date or a schedule of ticket (and it is exactly what I need because even not knowing my date to go, I am even farther to know my date of return) but it is only under reserve that it still have there places in the price rate that I paid on the flights to the dates which I want. Yes it is a little bit complicated and I go away from the subject of the title.

So, for many reasons I've choose Air France in economic class, and then... SURPRISE!!!
With Air France I'll be allowed to tak only one 20kg suitcase in hold of the plane (on the contrary 2 with ANA: All Nippon Airways) and one hand luggage of 12 kg+ my handbag. I have order my suitcases on Ebay right now (On the pics, the yellow is the biggest and the blue is the little) and I am desperate!
When my mother go on holiday for one week she has difficulties to put all what she takes in a suitcase as the yellow... I'm certainly not like my mother but I go for one year!!!
So it's the challenge of the day! Reading travelling forums and point of view of different persons for long period travels like mine there is a tendancy: wear always the same things! lol
Roughly the rule would be to take the minimum to get dressed one or two seasons at arrival, in my case in summer and autumn, and buy the rest on place...
I'm feeling disapointed to have to spend money in winter clothes (pullovers, parka) which I can put in my luggage when I come back...
I am thinking about the price of sending of a box of things by post in international loool

And I also start to think about some French "little presents" that I could offer to Japanese friends. Because Japan is the "little present" country, it's appreciated, and some friends tell to me that France is popular in Japan, especially with japanese girls, so I think it's a good way to make friends ^^
If you have any suggestions don't hesitate^^

Finally, in administrative side, I have received a mail of the international section of my university, which permit to suscribe to all scolarships, with an online file. But I have to wait for my passport first! I have also discover that my first international scolarship will not arrive before january 2011, I have paid for my plane tickets, and if I don't have a job this summer it will be very difficult for me... I'm stressed... :S

Long article today for blog's public openning =)
20 february 2010 17:06

No comments:

Post a Comment