Coutdown until Japan!

Beginning of the blog...


So, it always need a beginning ^^
My name is Charlene, and the monster in the pic next to my is JANGO, my dog!
It will be so so hard to leave and let him in France...

So, I've made a demand of Japan file for Japan before Christmas holidays at international section of university Jean Monnet next my participation at ISEP/ Japan information meeting. I've submit my pre application on 17 january 2009, and yesterday 11 february ( symbolic day because 11 frebruary is national holiday in Japan, it celebrates the creation of Japan ^^) I have received my positiiiiiiive response! =D
I am really happy and I take advantage to this run up to open this inpirate named blog (wink to my "vilaines" band who I'll miss too...)!

I don't think I will make it public for the moment, but I think there is numerous usefull informations to publish here before departure, given that this blog has for vocation to be in the same time a logbook for me, a means to give new to my friends and family and people who are interested on my trip, and an information source for all my successors on this adventure in future! lol

Well, I have not realized yet or assimilated anything except the cost of a passport (86 euros! It's painful!) and I just begin to collect all my questions and plans.
I'll give you more precision when I even have it ^^

Little ps: The hour of articles is Japanese's (+8h with regard to Franche in winter and +7h in Summer) so for messages written in France I'll put the date and hour below.

Saint Etienne, 12/02/2010 20:56

PS 2: This blog is English version of an Orginal blog, so dates below articles are the true, and maybe don't correspond to blog's dating.
And don't hesitate to post comments to indicate me the faults of language, I shall not publish them but I would correct the faults. Thx!

No comments:

Post a Comment